Monday, March 14, 2005

Have Another Cigarette 3

The Tobacco Battle continues.

Friday night as I was leaving, I went to the usual smoking place to discover that the butt can we put out there had disappeared and that it had been emptied onto ground.

My first thought was one of concern. Was that the downstair company's way of telling is that we shouldn't be smoking down there?

But they have been nothing but nice to me down there. Most of them know me by name. Even the company's director has said "Hi" as he sees me going to my little space. And it's not aesthetic because they have cans outside their other two doors.

And if it was them, why would they leave butts everywhere?

Talking to Rosa today, we strongly suspect it was one of our more pious coworkers upstairs trying to get us in trouble.

At least I hope that it was.

-{Background}-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home