Saturday, April 02, 2005

Virii Spread

The strangest thing happened to me this week at work. Jarvis, who sits behind me, got sick. Really sick. Then, oddly, I came down with a MISM that had the same set of symptoms. Now, to anyone that knows anything about germs that shouldn't sound strange.

But to me it is because I can't remember the last time I "caught" anything from anyone. I have drank from the same cup, kissed, and more with sick individuals and never come down with anything!

The good news is that it didn't stick around nearly as long for me as it did for him.

But still... he came down with something... then I came down with it... how odd.

1 Comments:

Blogger trumwill said...

I very rarely fall ill. Consequently, I'm a huge baby whenever I do. This didn't turn out to be nearly as bad as I had feared. I only missed one work day and got caught up on my video watching over the weekend. Coulda been lots worse!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home