Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Greyskull Industries 2

When Greyskull Industries did their presentation on their pyramid scheme, I thought I might send out a joke email assuring them that I am not at all interested in (a) buying scented soap on a monthly basis or (b) pursuing a business opportunity that is built on convincing others to do the same.

I thought that instead of doing that I would remain gainfully employed by not alienating the company that let those pricks in.

One week and fifteen solicitations later, I wish I would have just sent out the email.

Lessons learned, lessons learned.

1 Comments:

Blogger trumwill said...

You're lucky - I almost hijacked the comments section with the long version of the story. Luckily courtesy took over and I actually made a point in there somewhere instead.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home