Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Coffee Phone

I haven't had this mobile phone for particularly long and I haven't come close to figuring it out. I can't find the manual and besides, as a man, I'm duty-bound not to read the directions anyway.

But the phone is kind of cute in a little way. To avoid waking Clancy up I've taken to using the moby for an alarm. It's soft enough not to disturb her but loud enough for it to wake me up. (on a side note, the alarm sound is basically a ring. Some day someone is going to call early in the morning and I'm going to hang up on them cause I think it's the alarm.)

But some days the moby puts a little coffee icon on the upper bar. I have no idea why or what it means. Except that it seems to only show up on days where it takes me longer to get myself out of bed and the phone has to go off a few times before I get moving.

The phone is giving me a suggestion, perhaps?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home