Tuesday, April 05, 2005

HitCoffee.com Taken

I set up this site on Blogspot to see if it would "take." Since I am posting more than I thought I would (I was going to "limit" myself to three posts a week) I guess you can say it took.

Hit Coffee was meant to be a temporary name. Having taken something of a liking towards it, I decided to go ahead and use it only to find out that HitCoffee.com has been taken!

I thought that I checked all of the considerations. I considered fifteen in all, only six had the .com unavailable (counting HC). Some of them that I was almost sure would be taken weren't, yet Hit Coffee, a name without much rhyme or reason, was. Naturally, there's no actual site up at that address.

So I guess I gotta take a .net or .us or go with trumwill.com.

Gosh darnit.

1 Comments:

Blogger trumwill said...

I already got two hitcoffees, though getting trumwill isn't out of the question!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home