Friday, April 08, 2005

Blogcess

-{Invitation from Barry}-

1) The last time you filled up your automobile how much did you pay per gallon?

$2.179, though I never got my fractions-of-a-penny back in change, so I'm not sure how that works.

2) What was the last piece of clothing you purchased for yourself?

I took a trip back to Dixona for a spell. Unfortunately I didn't pack enough in the way of jeans, so I had to get some. I also wanted a nice-looking shirt for a meeting with an old flame, so I tracked down a shirt while I was there.

3) What was the last thing you bought at the grocery?

Mostly canned stuff. Beans, chili, etc. I'm about to have to go make an emergency trip to stock up on parmesan cheese and pesto cause I've been raiding Clancy's stash all week.

4) What did you do on the last night you went out with friends?

Had some coffee with a friend. Unfortunately I don't go out all that much (no kids, so no excuse).

5) Let’s spread some "It’s Blogcess" linky love?

I'm kind of the new kid on the block, so I don't have anyone to send this particular linkintine to except Larry, if he's interested.

1 Comments:

Blogger trumwill said...

Well, it's my job to cook three times a week: Refried beans on Monday, Ranch-style on Wednesday, and Friday I go all out and prepare canned chili!

Kidding.

I eat canned foods for lunch day in and day out. Somewhere along the line I ran out of it in my stash at work, so I had to make an emergency trip.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home